- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Hillary Clinton Showers LeBron James With Ultimate Praise
- Updated: August 5, 2018
On Saturday night, Hillary Clinton took to Twitter to heap praise on James, saying what many in Northeast Ohio believe of James despite their political affiliations.
.@KingJames is a great family man, incredible ballplayer, gives back to his community, and isn’t afraid to speak his mind. He’s a world class athlete and a class act. We need more like him in this world.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) August 4, 2018
This most recent flare-up between Trump and James has been highly contentious as the world of politics continues to bleed over into the world of sports. Since Trump’s tweet, athletes, politicians, and entertainers alike have taken to social media to express their thoughts on the matter.
One person who hasn’t directly mentioned the president’s words is James himself. Instead, he took to social media to post the latest updates on his I Promise School.
Let’s get it kids!! Love you guys https://t.co/kY88geedus