- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
Hillary Clinton Showers LeBron James With Ultimate Praise
- Updated: August 5, 2018
On Saturday night, Hillary Clinton took to Twitter to heap praise on James, saying what many in Northeast Ohio believe of James despite their political affiliations.
.@KingJames is a great family man, incredible ballplayer, gives back to his community, and isn’t afraid to speak his mind. He’s a world class athlete and a class act. We need more like him in this world.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) August 4, 2018
This most recent flare-up between Trump and James has been highly contentious as the world of politics continues to bleed over into the world of sports. Since Trump’s tweet, athletes, politicians, and entertainers alike have taken to social media to express their thoughts on the matter.
One person who hasn’t directly mentioned the president’s words is James himself. Instead, he took to social media to post the latest updates on his I Promise School.
Let’s get it kids!! Love you guys https://t.co/kY88geedus