- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Announces George Hill’s Playing Status for Game 4
- Updated: April 22, 2018
With Cleveland Cavaliers point guard George Hill taken out in the fourth quarter of Game 3 against the Indiana Pacers due to an ailing back, there was uncertainty regarding his status for Sunday’s Game 4.
However, according to Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue, Hill will sit out Sunday night’s critical Game 4 as the Cavs look to avoid going down 3-1 in the first round of the NBA playoffs.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 22, 2018
Starting in Hill’s place will be Jose Calderon, who has actually fared well in his games as a starter.
In his 57 games played this season, Calderon has averages of 4.5 points and 2.1 assists per game.