- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Announces George Hill’s Playing Status for Game 4
- Updated: April 22, 2018
With Cleveland Cavaliers point guard George Hill taken out in the fourth quarter of Game 3 against the Indiana Pacers due to an ailing back, there was uncertainty regarding his status for Sunday’s Game 4.
However, according to Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue, Hill will sit out Sunday night’s critical Game 4 as the Cavs look to avoid going down 3-1 in the first round of the NBA playoffs.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 22, 2018
Starting in Hill’s place will be Jose Calderon, who has actually fared well in his games as a starter.
In his 57 games played this season, Calderon has averages of 4.5 points and 2.1 assists per game.