- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Announces George Hill’s Playing Status for Game 4
- Updated: April 22, 2018
With Cleveland Cavaliers point guard George Hill taken out in the fourth quarter of Game 3 against the Indiana Pacers due to an ailing back, there was uncertainty regarding his status for Sunday’s Game 4.
However, according to Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue, Hill will sit out Sunday night’s critical Game 4 as the Cavs look to avoid going down 3-1 in the first round of the NBA playoffs.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 22, 2018
Starting in Hill’s place will be Jose Calderon, who has actually fared well in his games as a starter.
In his 57 games played this season, Calderon has averages of 4.5 points and 2.1 assists per game.