- Multiple Cavs Players Come to Rich Paul’s Defense After Controversial NCAA Decision
- Report: Cavs Add Levi Randolph and Malik Newman to Training Camp Roster
- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
Report: Cavs Release Unfortunate Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Latest Injury
- Updated: March 27, 2018
Love, who had just returned recently from a fractured left hand, had to exit the game in the opening minutes after being elbowed in the mouth.
Kevin Love will not play the second half, the team says. He was re-evaluated at halftime. (And the Cavs are down 20 and can't get out of their own way.)
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) March 28, 2018
The big man had one of his front teeth knocked loose and tried to return, but was obviously in too much discomfort to finish the game.
Love played just seven minutes in the game, finishing with just one point and one rebound.