- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs Release Unfortunate Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Latest Injury
- Updated: March 27, 2018
Love, who had just returned recently from a fractured left hand, had to exit the game in the opening minutes after being elbowed in the mouth.
Kevin Love will not play the second half, the team says. He was re-evaluated at halftime. (And the Cavs are down 20 and can't get out of their own way.)
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) March 28, 2018
The big man had one of his front teeth knocked loose and tried to return, but was obviously in too much discomfort to finish the game.
Love played just seven minutes in the game, finishing with just one point and one rebound.