- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
- Report: There Are Those in Cavs Front Office Who Believe R.J. Barrett Is Better Than Ja Morant
Report: Cavs Release Unfortunate Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Latest Injury
- Updated: March 27, 2018
Love, who had just returned recently from a fractured left hand, had to exit the game in the opening minutes after being elbowed in the mouth.
Kevin Love will not play the second half, the team says. He was re-evaluated at halftime. (And the Cavs are down 20 and can't get out of their own way.)
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) March 28, 2018
The big man had one of his front teeth knocked loose and tried to return, but was obviously in too much discomfort to finish the game.
Love played just seven minutes in the game, finishing with just one point and one rebound.