- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Report: Cavs Release Unfortunate Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Latest Injury
- Updated: March 27, 2018
Love, who had just returned recently from a fractured left hand, had to exit the game in the opening minutes after being elbowed in the mouth.
Kevin Love will not play the second half, the team says. He was re-evaluated at halftime. (And the Cavs are down 20 and can't get out of their own way.)
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) March 28, 2018
The big man had one of his front teeth knocked loose and tried to return, but was obviously in too much discomfort to finish the game.
Love played just seven minutes in the game, finishing with just one point and one rebound.