- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
J.R. Smith’s Wife’s Hilarious Reaction to Him Getting Suspended for Throwing Soup at Coach
- Updated: March 2, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard J.R. Smith was at the center of NBA news this Friday after it was revealed why he had been suspended for Thursday’s game. According to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst and Dave McMenamin, Smith was suspended for throwing soup at Cavs assistant coach Damon Jones.
Hours after the cause of his suspension was revealed, Smith’s wife, Jewel Harris, expressed her opinion on incident.
Me: "J.R. Smith was suspended for throwing soup at his coach."
Wife: "… During a game? Like, on the bench?"
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) March 3, 2018
Luckily for both her and her husband, the veteran shooting guard will be back in the lineup for the Cavs’ next game on Saturday night.
In terms of behind-the-scenes drama in the NBA, this incident may top the list when it comes to most hilarious in recent memory. It only seems fitting that his wife’s response would be equally as hysterical.