- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
George Hill’s Recent Comments to Tyronn Lue Will Inspire Cavs Fans
- Updated: February 14, 2018
For the Cleveland Cavaliers, the injection of fresh talent thanks to last week’s trades is an opportunity to right the ship on what has been an incredibly turbulent season. For the players that were sent to Cleveland, it is an opportunity to play alongside LeBron James and compete for an NBA championship.
All four players that were added to the roster last week came from teams that were on the outside looking in in regards to the current playoff standings. Now, they are on a team sitting comfortably at the No. 3 seed in the Eastern Conference, and get to take the court with the man who has advanced to seven straight NBA Finals.
Tu Lue says G Hill came to him when he joined the team and said “I’ll do whatever you want me to”
So far, Hill is averaging 9.5 points, 2.5 assists, and 2.0 rebounds per game with the Cavs. Much of why he was brought to the Cavs, however, was for his defensive acumen. In his first two games wearing the Wine and Gold, Hill held Kyrie Irving to 18 points and 1-of-7 shooting from beyond the arc, and held Russell Westbrook to 21 points on 7-of-19 shooting from the field.
There is no telling just how much this revamped Cavs team can achieve this season. It seems clear, however, that Hill is willing to do what ever is asked of him to try and help bring another NBA championship to the Land.