- Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
Dwyane Wade Suggests Where LeBron James Should Go in Free Agency
- Updated: February 13, 2018
Dwyane Wade is no longer one of LeBron James’ teammates, but he is still one of his closest friends. Thanks to that, Wade may have some added insight into what James plans to do when he becomes a free agent this summer.
On Monday, Wade spoke with ESPN’s Jorge Sedano and reflected on his time with the Cleveland Cavaliers, what it means to be back with the Miami Heat, and where he thinks James should continue his career.
“One thing I know is, he makes his own decisions,” Wade said. “When he gets to that point, hopefully he takes a good look at the place he’s at and gives that real consideration, and then go from there. It’s his decision.”
James and Wade have been friends since both of their NBA careers began back in 2003. Their relationship only grew stronger when they won two NBA championships in four years with the Heat. While their stint together in Cleveland didn’t work out quite as well as both had hoped, there is no doubt that Wade only has James’ best interests at heart.
It seems clear that Wade believes James should strongly consider re-signing with Cleveland before he looks elsewhere. Given that, it’s quite possible that Wade could continue helping the Cavs even though he is no longer a member of the team.