- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Video: LeBron Embraces Teammates as He Becomes Youngest Player to Reach 30K Points
- Updated: January 23, 2018
The record-breaking points came on a pull-up jumper from the left wing right before the end of the first quarter of Cleveland’s matchup against the San Antonio Spurs.
— LeRob Perez (@World_Wide_Wob) January 24, 2018
His teammates acknowledged the incredible feat as the quarter came to an end.
— Dime on UPROXX (@DimeUPROXX) January 24, 2018
James will have little time to reflect on the incredible accomplishment as the Cavs are currently in the midst of one of their worst stretches of the 2017-18 campaign.
His squad will look to get back on winning track with a victory tonight against the Western Conference powerhouse Spurs.