- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Video: LeBron Embraces Teammates as He Becomes Youngest Player to Reach 30K Points
- Updated: January 23, 2018
The record-breaking points came on a pull-up jumper from the left wing right before the end of the first quarter of Cleveland’s matchup against the San Antonio Spurs.
— LeRob Perez (@World_Wide_Wob) January 24, 2018
His teammates acknowledged the incredible feat as the quarter came to an end.
— Dime on UPROXX (@DimeUPROXX) January 24, 2018
James will have little time to reflect on the incredible accomplishment as the Cavs are currently in the midst of one of their worst stretches of the 2017-18 campaign.
His squad will look to get back on winning track with a victory tonight against the Western Conference powerhouse Spurs.