- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
Video: LeBron Embraces Teammates as He Becomes Youngest Player to Reach 30K Points
- Updated: January 23, 2018
The record-breaking points came on a pull-up jumper from the left wing right before the end of the first quarter of Cleveland’s matchup against the San Antonio Spurs.
— LeRob Perez (@World_Wide_Wob) January 24, 2018
His teammates acknowledged the incredible feat as the quarter came to an end.
— Dime on UPROXX (@DimeUPROXX) January 24, 2018
James will have little time to reflect on the incredible accomplishment as the Cavs are currently in the midst of one of their worst stretches of the 2017-18 campaign.
His squad will look to get back on winning track with a victory tonight against the Western Conference powerhouse Spurs.