- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron Embraces Teammates as He Becomes Youngest Player to Reach 30K Points
- Updated: January 23, 2018
The record-breaking points came on a pull-up jumper from the left wing right before the end of the first quarter of Cleveland’s matchup against the San Antonio Spurs.
— LeRob Perez (@World_Wide_Wob) January 24, 2018
His teammates acknowledged the incredible feat as the quarter came to an end.
— Dime on UPROXX (@DimeUPROXX) January 24, 2018
James will have little time to reflect on the incredible accomplishment as the Cavs are currently in the midst of one of their worst stretches of the 2017-18 campaign.
His squad will look to get back on winning track with a victory tonight against the Western Conference powerhouse Spurs.