- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: Isaiah Thomas Gets Ejected as He Slaps Andrew Wiggins Across Face
- Updated: January 8, 2018
Things just keep getting worse for the Cleveland Cavaliers during their Monday night game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The Cavs have struggled all night long and are currently down by nearly 40 points late in the third quarter. They’ll have to try and mount the nearly impossible comeback without their starting point guard Isaiah Thomas.
Thomas was ejected from the game after earning a flagrant 2 foul for smacking Wolves forward Andrew Wiggins across the face as he attempted to drive to the basket.
— Rob Perez (@World_Wide_Wob) January 9, 2018
The 5-foot-9 point guard is known for being an emotional and highly competitive player, but this kind of behavior has no place on the court.
While there is still quite a lot of time left to play in the contest, this one will likely turn out to be a loss for the Cavs, marking their fifth loss in eight games.
Hopefully Thomas and his teammates can regroup after this embarrassing loss and get back to their winning ways.