- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
- Report: There Are Those in Cavs Front Office Who Believe R.J. Barrett Is Better Than Ja Morant
Video: Isaiah Thomas Gets Ejected as He Slaps Andrew Wiggins Across Face
- Updated: January 8, 2018
Things just keep getting worse for the Cleveland Cavaliers during their Monday night game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The Cavs have struggled all night long and are currently down by nearly 40 points late in the third quarter. They’ll have to try and mount the nearly impossible comeback without their starting point guard Isaiah Thomas.
Thomas was ejected from the game after earning a flagrant 2 foul for smacking Wolves forward Andrew Wiggins across the face as he attempted to drive to the basket.
— Rob Perez (@World_Wide_Wob) January 9, 2018
The 5-foot-9 point guard is known for being an emotional and highly competitive player, but this kind of behavior has no place on the court.
While there is still quite a lot of time left to play in the contest, this one will likely turn out to be a loss for the Cavs, marking their fifth loss in eight games.
Hopefully Thomas and his teammates can regroup after this embarrassing loss and get back to their winning ways.