- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Isaiah Thomas Gets Ejected as He Slaps Andrew Wiggins Across Face
- Updated: January 8, 2018
Things just keep getting worse for the Cleveland Cavaliers during their Monday night game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The Cavs have struggled all night long and are currently down by nearly 40 points late in the third quarter. They’ll have to try and mount the nearly impossible comeback without their starting point guard Isaiah Thomas.
Thomas was ejected from the game after earning a flagrant 2 foul for smacking Wolves forward Andrew Wiggins across the face as he attempted to drive to the basket.
— Rob Perez (@World_Wide_Wob) January 9, 2018
The 5-foot-9 point guard is known for being an emotional and highly competitive player, but this kind of behavior has no place on the court.
While there is still quite a lot of time left to play in the contest, this one will likely turn out to be a loss for the Cavs, marking their fifth loss in eight games.
Hopefully Thomas and his teammates can regroup after this embarrassing loss and get back to their winning ways.