- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: Isaiah Thomas Gets Ejected as He Slaps Andrew Wiggins Across Face
- Updated: January 8, 2018
Things just keep getting worse for the Cleveland Cavaliers during their Monday night game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The Cavs have struggled all night long and are currently down by nearly 40 points late in the third quarter. They’ll have to try and mount the nearly impossible comeback without their starting point guard Isaiah Thomas.
Thomas was ejected from the game after earning a flagrant 2 foul for smacking Wolves forward Andrew Wiggins across the face as he attempted to drive to the basket.
— Rob Perez (@World_Wide_Wob) January 9, 2018
The 5-foot-9 point guard is known for being an emotional and highly competitive player, but this kind of behavior has no place on the court.
While there is still quite a lot of time left to play in the contest, this one will likely turn out to be a loss for the Cavs, marking their fifth loss in eight games.
Hopefully Thomas and his teammates can regroup after this embarrassing loss and get back to their winning ways.