- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron’s Daughter Does Hilarious Impression of His Reaction to Refs
- Updated: December 16, 2017
Due to his seemingly lack of calls when driving in the lane, Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James can often be seen barking at refs after such plays and sometimes just plain looking at them in disgust.
One kid who has taken notice of James’ flabbergasted expressions is his daughter Zuri, who did a hilarious impression of James on video.
The clip comes courtesy of Savannah James, who probably is used to seeing hilarious impressions of her husband at home with their three kids.
Surprisingly, despite being No. 3 in scoring at 28.1 and No. 2 in field goals made per game at 10.8 this season, LeBron James is No. 15 in free throws attempted per game with a measly 5.8. Players like Kemba Walker, Stephen Curry, and Damian Lillard remain ahead of a player who gets most of his buckets in the paint.