- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
VIDEO: Watch Isaiah Thomas and J.R. Smith Surprise Holiday Shoppers
- Updated: December 12, 2017
Shoppers at Giant Eagle grocery store at Giant Eagle on West 117th Street in Cleveland, OH got a holiday surprise on Monday when they were surprised by Cleveland Cavaliers stars Isaiah Thomas and J.R. Smith on their way to the cash register.
Not only did the fans get to meet two of their favorite athletes, they also had their food bills paid in full by Thomas and Smith.
“You don’t need to give a card, this is on us,” Thomas told one surprised customer. “It’s free, this is on us. Happy holidays.”
The holiday charity was part of the Cavaliers Season of Giving presented by Nestle Baking. Volunteers from Nestle joined Thomas and Smith and gave shoppers a complimentary package of cookie dough and bags of chocolate chips to add to the celebration.
The Cavs are giving fans more than just holiday cheer as of late. They have lost just one game in the last month and are now just three games back from first place in the Eastern Conference.
Cleveland will look to continue its winning ways as Thomas, Smith, and the rest of the Cavs approach their Christmas Day matchup against the Golden State Warriors in a 2017 NBA Finals rematch.