- Channing Frye Says Brandon Roy Was ‘Absolute Most Underrated Player of All Time’
- Joel Embiid Cracks Hilarious Joke About Warriors Choking 3-1 Lead to Cavs
- Report: Cavs Looking to Speak to Coaches on Playoff Teams
- Report: Cavs Say ‘Zero Truth’ to Rick Pitino Rumors, Not Interested in Him as Head Coach
- Report: Dan Gilbert and Rick Pitino Have Talked About Cavs Head Coaching Vacancy
- Report: Cavs Now Have Higher Chance of Landing Zion Williamson
- Cavs Rumors: Teams Around the League ‘Intrigued’ by Marquese Chriss’ Potential
- Channing Frye Reacts to Jared Dudley Getting Ejected After Nets-76ers Brawl
- Channing Frye Perfectly Describes How Badly Cavs Wanted to Win 2016 NBA Finals
- Stephen Curry and Channing Frye Only Perimeter Players to Accomplish Incredible Feat
VIDEO: Watch Isaiah Thomas and J.R. Smith Surprise Holiday Shoppers
- Updated: December 12, 2017
Shoppers at Giant Eagle grocery store at Giant Eagle on West 117th Street in Cleveland, OH got a holiday surprise on Monday when they were surprised by Cleveland Cavaliers stars Isaiah Thomas and J.R. Smith on their way to the cash register.
Not only did the fans get to meet two of their favorite athletes, they also had their food bills paid in full by Thomas and Smith.
“You don’t need to give a card, this is on us,” Thomas told one surprised customer. “It’s free, this is on us. Happy holidays.”
The holiday charity was part of the Cavaliers Season of Giving presented by Nestle Baking. Volunteers from Nestle joined Thomas and Smith and gave shoppers a complimentary package of cookie dough and bags of chocolate chips to add to the celebration.
The Cavs are giving fans more than just holiday cheer as of late. They have lost just one game in the last month and are now just three games back from first place in the Eastern Conference.
Cleveland will look to continue its winning ways as Thomas, Smith, and the rest of the Cavs approach their Christmas Day matchup against the Golden State Warriors in a 2017 NBA Finals rematch.