- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: LeBron Goes Berserk During Dwyane Wade Interview While Watching Ohio State Game
- Updated: December 3, 2017
In a hilarious postgame video, Wade couldn’t help but crack a smile when James was heard screaming in celebration as the Ohio State University football team completed a huge play on their way to winning the Big Ten championship game.
“Oh my God,” James can be heard screaming off screen. “Go (J.K.) Dobbins, go! Don’t get caught, God dammit.”
James has been vocal about his OSU fandom for years. Given the fact that the Buckeyes’ win on Saturday night gave them a good chance of competing in the College Football Playoff, there was certainly a lot to scream about.
Hopefully James will be able to refocus on basketball before the Cavs’ Monday night matchup against the Chicago Bulls so that he and the Cavs can continue their current 11-game winning streak.