- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Video: LeBron Goes Berserk During Dwyane Wade Interview While Watching Ohio State Game
- Updated: December 3, 2017
In a hilarious postgame video, Wade couldn’t help but crack a smile when James was heard screaming in celebration as the Ohio State University football team completed a huge play on their way to winning the Big Ten championship game.
“Oh my God,” James can be heard screaming off screen. “Go (J.K.) Dobbins, go! Don’t get caught, God dammit.”
James has been vocal about his OSU fandom for years. Given the fact that the Buckeyes’ win on Saturday night gave them a good chance of competing in the College Football Playoff, there was certainly a lot to scream about.
Hopefully James will be able to refocus on basketball before the Cavs’ Monday night matchup against the Chicago Bulls so that he and the Cavs can continue their current 11-game winning streak.