- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
Video: LeBron Goes Berserk During Dwyane Wade Interview While Watching Ohio State Game
- Updated: December 3, 2017
In a hilarious postgame video, Wade couldn’t help but crack a smile when James was heard screaming in celebration as the Ohio State University football team completed a huge play on their way to winning the Big Ten championship game.
“Oh my God,” James can be heard screaming off screen. “Go (J.K.) Dobbins, go! Don’t get caught, God dammit.”
James has been vocal about his OSU fandom for years. Given the fact that the Buckeyes’ win on Saturday night gave them a good chance of competing in the College Football Playoff, there was certainly a lot to scream about.
Hopefully James will be able to refocus on basketball before the Cavs’ Monday night matchup against the Chicago Bulls so that he and the Cavs can continue their current 11-game winning streak.