- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron James Delivers Go-Ahead Bucket, Proceeds to Shimmy to Free-Throw Line
- Updated: December 2, 2017
That theme continued on Saturday night as the Cavs found themselves in a surprising wire-to-wire contest against the Memphis Grizzlies. With the Cavs clinging on to just a two-point lead, James took his defender to the basket and scored on a driving layup while also drawing the foul.
King. Clutch. pic.twitter.com/Yjc20IapNL
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) December 3, 2017
The King knocked down the extra point and helped the Cavs secure their 11th victory in a row. James finished his night with 34 points, two rebounds, and 12 assists and continues to show why he’s amongst the league’s elite when it comes down to crunch time.