- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Video: LeBron James Delivers Go-Ahead Bucket, Proceeds to Shimmy to Free-Throw Line
- Updated: December 2, 2017
That theme continued on Saturday night as the Cavs found themselves in a surprising wire-to-wire contest against the Memphis Grizzlies. With the Cavs clinging on to just a two-point lead, James took his defender to the basket and scored on a driving layup while also drawing the foul.
King. Clutch. pic.twitter.com/Yjc20IapNL
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) December 3, 2017
The King knocked down the extra point and helped the Cavs secure their 11th victory in a row. James finished his night with 34 points, two rebounds, and 12 assists and continues to show why he’s amongst the league’s elite when it comes down to crunch time.