- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
Video: LeBron James Delivers Go-Ahead Bucket, Proceeds to Shimmy to Free-Throw Line
- Updated: December 2, 2017
That theme continued on Saturday night as the Cavs found themselves in a surprising wire-to-wire contest against the Memphis Grizzlies. With the Cavs clinging on to just a two-point lead, James took his defender to the basket and scored on a driving layup while also drawing the foul.
King. Clutch. pic.twitter.com/Yjc20IapNL
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) December 3, 2017
The King knocked down the extra point and helped the Cavs secure their 11th victory in a row. James finished his night with 34 points, two rebounds, and 12 assists and continues to show why he’s amongst the league’s elite when it comes down to crunch time.