- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron James Argues With Drunk Fan During Cavs-Hornets Game
- Updated: November 16, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers played in an all-out battle against the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday night and walked away with the win, 115-107. Unsurprisingly, much of the victory can be credited to LeBron James who came out fighting in more ways than one.
James, who had 31 points, eight assists, six rebounds, and two steals in the game displayed his competitiveness throughout the game. He was even seen arguing with a Hornets fan from the Cavs bench after picking up his fourth foul in the game.
— Ashley Holder (@AshNoelleTV) November 16, 2017
The fan was later escorted out of the game and James went on to lead his team to their fourth victory in five games and eighth victory on the season.
The four-time NBA MVP has recently been showing a level of competitiveness usually reserved for the playoffs as he works to help his team out of their early-season rut. Hopefully his teammates will begin to follow suit so the Cavs can continue enjoying their recent winning ways.