- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
Video: LeBron James Argues With Drunk Fan During Cavs-Hornets Game
- Updated: November 16, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers played in an all-out battle against the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday night and walked away with the win, 115-107. Unsurprisingly, much of the victory can be credited to LeBron James who came out fighting in more ways than one.
James, who had 31 points, eight assists, six rebounds, and two steals in the game displayed his competitiveness throughout the game. He was even seen arguing with a Hornets fan from the Cavs bench after picking up his fourth foul in the game.
— Ashley Holder (@AshNoelleTV) November 16, 2017
The fan was later escorted out of the game and James went on to lead his team to their fourth victory in five games and eighth victory on the season.
The four-time NBA MVP has recently been showing a level of competitiveness usually reserved for the playoffs as he works to help his team out of their early-season rut. Hopefully his teammates will begin to follow suit so the Cavs can continue enjoying their recent winning ways.