- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Video: LeBron James Argues With Drunk Fan During Cavs-Hornets Game
- Updated: November 16, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers played in an all-out battle against the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday night and walked away with the win, 115-107. Unsurprisingly, much of the victory can be credited to LeBron James who came out fighting in more ways than one.
James, who had 31 points, eight assists, six rebounds, and two steals in the game displayed his competitiveness throughout the game. He was even seen arguing with a Hornets fan from the Cavs bench after picking up his fourth foul in the game.
— Ashley Holder (@AshNoelleTV) November 16, 2017
The fan was later escorted out of the game and James went on to lead his team to their fourth victory in five games and eighth victory on the season.
The four-time NBA MVP has recently been showing a level of competitiveness usually reserved for the playoffs as he works to help his team out of their early-season rut. Hopefully his teammates will begin to follow suit so the Cavs can continue enjoying their recent winning ways.