- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Isaiah Thomas Posts Hilarious ‘Arthur’ Meme After Win vs. Knicks
- Updated: November 14, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers came away with a much-needed 104-101 victory over the New York Knicks on Monday night as they rallied back from being down 23 in what was LeBron James’ second largest road comeback victory of his career.
Although in street clothes for the night, point guard Isaiah Thomas was perhaps the team’s biggest cheerleader, as he was exuberant throughout the game, lauding his teammates, and even receiving a technical foul in the first half.
Afterwards, likely in reference to an “Arthur” meme that James had posted earlier in the season amid the Cavs’ struggles, Thomas posted a different “Arthur” meme, one that was a bit more jovial in nature.
The Cavs certainly have a lot to smile about after what had looked to be one of their most embarrassing losses of the season. They now move to .500 on the season and will look to keep the momentum going as they take on the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday night.