- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Isaiah Thomas Posts Hilarious ‘Arthur’ Meme After Win vs. Knicks
- Updated: November 14, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers came away with a much-needed 104-101 victory over the New York Knicks on Monday night as they rallied back from being down 23 in what was LeBron James’ second largest road comeback victory of his career.
Although in street clothes for the night, point guard Isaiah Thomas was perhaps the team’s biggest cheerleader, as he was exuberant throughout the game, lauding his teammates, and even receiving a technical foul in the first half.
Afterwards, likely in reference to an “Arthur” meme that James had posted earlier in the season amid the Cavs’ struggles, Thomas posted a different “Arthur” meme, one that was a bit more jovial in nature.
The Cavs certainly have a lot to smile about after what had looked to be one of their most embarrassing losses of the season. They now move to .500 on the season and will look to keep the momentum going as they take on the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday night.