- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Isaiah Thomas Posts Hilarious ‘Arthur’ Meme After Win vs. Knicks
- Updated: November 14, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers came away with a much-needed 104-101 victory over the New York Knicks on Monday night as they rallied back from being down 23 in what was LeBron James’ second largest road comeback victory of his career.
Although in street clothes for the night, point guard Isaiah Thomas was perhaps the team’s biggest cheerleader, as he was exuberant throughout the game, lauding his teammates, and even receiving a technical foul in the first half.
Afterwards, likely in reference to an “Arthur” meme that James had posted earlier in the season amid the Cavs’ struggles, Thomas posted a different “Arthur” meme, one that was a bit more jovial in nature.
The Cavs certainly have a lot to smile about after what had looked to be one of their most embarrassing losses of the season. They now move to .500 on the season and will look to keep the momentum going as they take on the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday night.