- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Skip Bayless Gives Uncharacteristic Praise to LeBron James During Cavs-Rockets Game
- Updated: November 9, 2017
Fox Sports analyst Skip Bayless has been critical of LeBron James for quite some time. When James was able to return to the court after taking a nasty spill during Wednesday’s game against the Houston Rockets, however, Bayless couldn’t help but sing the four-time NBA MVP’s praises.
Shortly after James shook off the injury, Bayless took to Twitter to applaud James’ toughness.
LeBron James has the most amazing durability I've ever seen in any athlete. He just badly turned his ankle stepping on Ariza's foot. Walked it off. Played on. Other players would've been gone a month.
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) November 10, 2017
“A lot of things LeBron does are cartoonish,” he said. “Because he’s got a lot of kid in him. He’s an overgrown child.”
Since then, it appears Bayless’ opinion on James has done a complete 180.
The Cavs are currently in a wire-to-wire contest with the Rockets and hopefully James’ injured ankle won’t get in the way of the them securing a badly needed victory against on the NBA’s best teams.