- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
Skip Bayless Gives Uncharacteristic Praise to LeBron James During Cavs-Rockets Game
- Updated: November 9, 2017
Fox Sports analyst Skip Bayless has been critical of LeBron James for quite some time. When James was able to return to the court after taking a nasty spill during Wednesday’s game against the Houston Rockets, however, Bayless couldn’t help but sing the four-time NBA MVP’s praises.
Shortly after James shook off the injury, Bayless took to Twitter to applaud James’ toughness.
LeBron James has the most amazing durability I've ever seen in any athlete. He just badly turned his ankle stepping on Ariza's foot. Walked it off. Played on. Other players would've been gone a month.
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) November 10, 2017
“A lot of things LeBron does are cartoonish,” he said. “Because he’s got a lot of kid in him. He’s an overgrown child.”
Since then, it appears Bayless’ opinion on James has done a complete 180.
The Cavs are currently in a wire-to-wire contest with the Rockets and hopefully James’ injured ankle won’t get in the way of the them securing a badly needed victory against on the NBA’s best teams.