- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Skip Bayless Gives Uncharacteristic Praise to LeBron James During Cavs-Rockets Game
- Updated: November 9, 2017
Fox Sports analyst Skip Bayless has been critical of LeBron James for quite some time. When James was able to return to the court after taking a nasty spill during Wednesday’s game against the Houston Rockets, however, Bayless couldn’t help but sing the four-time NBA MVP’s praises.
Shortly after James shook off the injury, Bayless took to Twitter to applaud James’ toughness.
LeBron James has the most amazing durability I've ever seen in any athlete. He just badly turned his ankle stepping on Ariza's foot. Walked it off. Played on. Other players would've been gone a month.
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) November 10, 2017
“A lot of things LeBron does are cartoonish,” he said. “Because he’s got a lot of kid in him. He’s an overgrown child.”
Since then, it appears Bayless’ opinion on James has done a complete 180.
The Cavs are currently in a wire-to-wire contest with the Rockets and hopefully James’ injured ankle won’t get in the way of the them securing a badly needed victory against on the NBA’s best teams.