- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Isaiah Thomas Reacts to LeBron James Dropping Franchise-Record 57 Points
- Updated: November 4, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James put on an absolute show on Friday night against the Washington Wizards as he carried the team on his back en route to a 130-122 victory. The four-time MVP tied a franchise record with 57 points on a hyper-efficient 23-of-34 shooting to go along with 11 rebounds, seven assists, three steals, and two blocks.
In addition, James became the youngest player in NBA history to reach 29,000 points and his teammate Isaiah Thomas couldn’t help but react to the mesmerizing performance.
The Cavs are patiently awaiting the debut of what is expected to be their starting point guard. Although Thomas won’t be of much help on the defensive end, his offense and three-point shooting in particular would be a big boost to the Cavs offense. The 5-foot-9 guard averaged 28.9 points and 3.2 made 3-pointers per game last season with the Boston Celtics.