- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
Isaiah Thomas Reacts to LeBron James Dropping Franchise-Record 57 Points
- Updated: November 4, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James put on an absolute show on Friday night against the Washington Wizards as he carried the team on his back en route to a 130-122 victory. The four-time MVP tied a franchise record with 57 points on a hyper-efficient 23-of-34 shooting to go along with 11 rebounds, seven assists, three steals, and two blocks.
In addition, James became the youngest player in NBA history to reach 29,000 points and his teammate Isaiah Thomas couldn’t help but react to the mesmerizing performance.
The Cavs are patiently awaiting the debut of what is expected to be their starting point guard. Although Thomas won’t be of much help on the defensive end, his offense and three-point shooting in particular would be a big boost to the Cavs offense. The 5-foot-9 guard averaged 28.9 points and 3.2 made 3-pointers per game last season with the Boston Celtics.