- Cavs News: Kevin Love Receives NBA Cares Award for Work in Mental Health
- Tristan Thompson Says He Learned How to Lead From LeBron James
- Cavs Member Says Current Locker Room ‘Better’ Than That of 2016 Championship Squad
- Kevin Love Says Cavs Feeling ‘Pretty Damn Good’ Despite Loss to 76ers
- Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Report: 76ers Could Be Without Multiple All-Stars for Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Report: Knicks Owner James Dolan ‘Ordered’ Front Office to Address Media After Blowout Loss to Cavs
- John Beilein and Kevin Love Applaud Tristan Thompson for Taking on Leadership Role This Season
- Report: New York Knicks in Misery After Blowout Loss to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tristan Thompson Says Cavs Are Seeking to Make Playoffs This Season
Isaiah Thomas Reacts to LeBron James Dropping Franchise-Record 57 Points
- Updated: November 4, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James put on an absolute show on Friday night against the Washington Wizards as he carried the team on his back en route to a 130-122 victory. The four-time MVP tied a franchise record with 57 points on a hyper-efficient 23-of-34 shooting to go along with 11 rebounds, seven assists, three steals, and two blocks.
In addition, James became the youngest player in NBA history to reach 29,000 points and his teammate Isaiah Thomas couldn’t help but react to the mesmerizing performance.
The Cavs are patiently awaiting the debut of what is expected to be their starting point guard. Although Thomas won’t be of much help on the defensive end, his offense and three-point shooting in particular would be a big boost to the Cavs offense. The 5-foot-9 guard averaged 28.9 points and 3.2 made 3-pointers per game last season with the Boston Celtics.