- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Kyrie Irving Gives Cavs Fan Special Treat After Game
- Updated: October 6, 2017
Even though Kyrie Irving is no longer a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers, he hasn’t forgotten about fans that had invested their hard-earned money in now-outdated items like his Cavs jersey. Evidence of that came on Friday night, when Irving’s new team, the Boston Celtics, faced the Philadelphia 76ers in a preseason contest.
Irving spotted a young fan wearing his old Cavaliers jersey and presented him with a pair of his shoes. After the fan requested an autograph, Irving proceeded to sign both shoes for him.
The NBA season begins on Oct. 17, when Irving will quickly find out how much popularity he still has in Cleveland. That’s because his Celtics team will face the Cavaliers at Quicken Loans Arena in the season-opener for both teams.