- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Kyrie Irving Gives Cavs Fan Special Treat After Game
- Updated: October 6, 2017
Even though Kyrie Irving is no longer a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers, he hasn’t forgotten about fans that had invested their hard-earned money in now-outdated items like his Cavs jersey. Evidence of that came on Friday night, when Irving’s new team, the Boston Celtics, faced the Philadelphia 76ers in a preseason contest.
Irving spotted a young fan wearing his old Cavaliers jersey and presented him with a pair of his shoes. After the fan requested an autograph, Irving proceeded to sign both shoes for him.
The NBA season begins on Oct. 17, when Irving will quickly find out how much popularity he still has in Cleveland. That’s because his Celtics team will face the Cavaliers at Quicken Loans Arena in the season-opener for both teams.