- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
J.R. Smith and Cleveland Cavaliers React to Indians’ 20th Win in Row
- Updated: September 12, 2017
On Tuesday night, the Cleveland Indians made Major League Baseball history when they won their 20th game in a row after they shut out the Detroit Tigers 2-0 at Progressive Field.
The Cleveland Cavaliers organization and players from the team were quick to react. On both Twitter and Instagram, praise for the Indians was aplenty.
20 IN A ROW. @INDIANS ??????
— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) September 13, 2017
New meaning to being a 20 game winner!! Wow! #WINdians
— Moondog (@CavsMoondog) September 13, 2017
The 20th victory in a row tied an American League record that was set in 2002 by the Oakland Athletics. The Indians’ current 20-game streak is only the third time since 1900 that a team has won at least 20 games in a row, as Cleveland has joined the company of the A’s and the 1935 Chicago Cubs.
The Indians will look to tie the Cubs’ 21-game winning streak on Wednesday afternoon when they host the Tigers in the finale of a three-game series.