- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
Video: Former Golden State Warrior Speaks Out on Hate That LeBron James Gets
- Updated: July 31, 2017
As the drama between Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers continues, some are using it as yet another excuse to hate on superstar LeBron James. Despite the Cavs’ bitter rivalry with the Golden State Warriors, one player came to James’ defense in a big way.
“You can never downplay his ability, and I think people get caught up so much in hating on him (James) instead of sitting back and realizing you’re witnessing history,” Barnes said. “He’s one of the best players to ever do it.”
See what else Barnes had to say below.
— UNDISPUTED (@undisputed) July 31, 2017
Haters will likely spew their opinions as long as James continues to dominate the NBA. No matter what some people say on social media, Barnes’ words ring true, James truly is one of the best to ever play on an NBA court.