- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
- J.B. Bickerstaff releases powerful statement regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s recent run-ins with law
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘far and away’ best player in Cavs’ bubble
- Report: Rockets spoke with Cavs about potential Russell Westbrook trade
- Report: Cavs have ‘expectation of ascension’ for Collin Sexton and Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs ‘crossing their fingers’ that Kevin Love doesn’t have on-court outbursts this season
- Cavs release heartfelt statement dedicated to Tristan Thompson
- JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Report: Cavs didn’t draft Obi Toppin due to one major flaw
Video: Former Golden State Warrior Speaks Out on Hate That LeBron James Gets
- Updated: July 31, 2017
As the drama between Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers continues, some are using it as yet another excuse to hate on superstar LeBron James. Despite the Cavs’ bitter rivalry with the Golden State Warriors, one player came to James’ defense in a big way.
“You can never downplay his ability, and I think people get caught up so much in hating on him (James) instead of sitting back and realizing you’re witnessing history,” Barnes said. “He’s one of the best players to ever do it.”
See what else Barnes had to say below.
— UNDISPUTED (@undisputed) July 31, 2017
Haters will likely spew their opinions as long as James continues to dominate the NBA. No matter what some people say on social media, Barnes’ words ring true, James truly is one of the best to ever play on an NBA court.