- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs News: LeBron James Wins ESPY for Best NBA Player
- Updated: July 12, 2017
The Golden State Warriors may have won the 2017 NBA Championship, but we all know who the best player in the NBA still is.
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) July 13, 2017
It is now the sixth time that James has won the award in his illustrious 14-year career after averaging 26.4 points, 8.6 assists, and 8.7 rebounds during the 2016-17 campaign.
Although the Cavs fell three games short of their ultimate goal, it was clear that the four-time MVP was the best player once again during the NBA Finals, averaging a ridiculous 33.6 points, 12.0 rebounds, and 10.0 assists per game.