- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
Cavs News: LeBron James Wins ESPY for Best NBA Player
- Updated: July 12, 2017
The Golden State Warriors may have won the 2017 NBA Championship, but we all know who the best player in the NBA still is.
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) July 13, 2017
It is now the sixth time that James has won the award in his illustrious 14-year career after averaging 26.4 points, 8.6 assists, and 8.7 rebounds during the 2016-17 campaign.
Although the Cavs fell three games short of their ultimate goal, it was clear that the four-time MVP was the best player once again during the NBA Finals, averaging a ridiculous 33.6 points, 12.0 rebounds, and 10.0 assists per game.