- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: Warriors Second-Round Draft Pick Curses Out LeBron James at Draft Party
- Updated: June 24, 2017
The Golden State Warriors entered the 2017 NBA Draft on Thursday night much like the Cleveland Cavaliers, without a pick. But as the second round got underway, the defending NBA champions decided to buy into the draft, sending $3.5 million in a cash transaction to the Chicago Bulls for the No. 38 pick in order to pick up University of Oregon power forward Jordan Bell.
In a video captured shortly after the pick was announced, Bell showed that he has already bought into the rivalry by cursing out LeBron James for all at his draft party to hear.
In the video, Bell can be seen celebrating with family and friends before yelling out, “F— ‘Bron ‘Bron. F— ‘Bron ‘Bron. F— ‘Bron ‘Bron.”
Watch the video below:
"They traded their pick to the GSW–"
"–OHHHH" *dude immediately makes it rain ???*
Reaction from Jordan Bell camp – HYPE to hear the news pic.twitter.com/yyY7lpRDO2
— Aadil Ezzeddine (@_KlayAllen) June 23, 2017
While it seems to be all in good fun, Bell may want to wait until he gets some actual NBA playing time before coming for The King.