- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
Video: Warriors Second-Round Draft Pick Curses Out LeBron James at Draft Party
- Updated: June 24, 2017
The Golden State Warriors entered the 2017 NBA Draft on Thursday night much like the Cleveland Cavaliers, without a pick. But as the second round got underway, the defending NBA champions decided to buy into the draft, sending $3.5 million in a cash transaction to the Chicago Bulls for the No. 38 pick in order to pick up University of Oregon power forward Jordan Bell.
In a video captured shortly after the pick was announced, Bell showed that he has already bought into the rivalry by cursing out LeBron James for all at his draft party to hear.
In the video, Bell can be seen celebrating with family and friends before yelling out, “F— ‘Bron ‘Bron. F— ‘Bron ‘Bron. F— ‘Bron ‘Bron.”
Watch the video below:
"They traded their pick to the GSW–"
"–OHHHH" *dude immediately makes it rain 💵💵💵*
Reaction from Jordan Bell camp – HYPE to hear the news pic.twitter.com/yyY7lpRDO2
— Aadil Ezzeddine (@_KlayAllen) June 23, 2017
While it seems to be all in good fun, Bell may want to wait until he gets some actual NBA playing time before coming for The King.