- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Warriors Second-Round Draft Pick Curses Out LeBron James at Draft Party
- Updated: June 24, 2017
The Golden State Warriors entered the 2017 NBA Draft on Thursday night much like the Cleveland Cavaliers, without a pick. But as the second round got underway, the defending NBA champions decided to buy into the draft, sending $3.5 million in a cash transaction to the Chicago Bulls for the No. 38 pick in order to pick up University of Oregon power forward Jordan Bell.
In a video captured shortly after the pick was announced, Bell showed that he has already bought into the rivalry by cursing out LeBron James for all at his draft party to hear.
In the video, Bell can be seen celebrating with family and friends before yelling out, “F— ‘Bron ‘Bron. F— ‘Bron ‘Bron. F— ‘Bron ‘Bron.”
Watch the video below:
"They traded their pick to the GSW–"
"–OHHHH" *dude immediately makes it rain ???*
Reaction from Jordan Bell camp – HYPE to hear the news pic.twitter.com/yyY7lpRDO2
— Aadil Ezzeddine (@_KlayAllen) June 23, 2017
While it seems to be all in good fun, Bell may want to wait until he gets some actual NBA playing time before coming for The King.