- Damon Jones Defends Cavs After Stephen A. Smith Says Kyrie Irving Was ‘Done Dirty in Cleveland’
- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
Video: Warriors Second-Round Draft Pick Curses Out LeBron James at Draft Party
- Updated: June 24, 2017
The Golden State Warriors entered the 2017 NBA Draft on Thursday night much like the Cleveland Cavaliers, without a pick. But as the second round got underway, the defending NBA champions decided to buy into the draft, sending $3.5 million in a cash transaction to the Chicago Bulls for the No. 38 pick in order to pick up University of Oregon power forward Jordan Bell.
In a video captured shortly after the pick was announced, Bell showed that he has already bought into the rivalry by cursing out LeBron James for all at his draft party to hear.
In the video, Bell can be seen celebrating with family and friends before yelling out, “F— ‘Bron ‘Bron. F— ‘Bron ‘Bron. F— ‘Bron ‘Bron.”
Watch the video below:
"They traded their pick to the GSW–"
"–OHHHH" *dude immediately makes it rain 💵💵💵*
Reaction from Jordan Bell camp – HYPE to hear the news pic.twitter.com/yyY7lpRDO2
— Aadil Ezzeddine (@_KlayAllen) June 23, 2017
While it seems to be all in good fun, Bell may want to wait until he gets some actual NBA playing time before coming for The King.