- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Hater Gets Disrespectful Tattoo on His Calf
- Updated: June 24, 2017
As long as LeBron James is in the NBA, his play will continue to be compared to that of Michael Jordan‘s. For most, it is an interesting and entertaining way to analyze two of the most dominant players in the history of the sport, but for others, namely Kalen Gilleese of Salt Lake City, the comparisons are disrespectful to Jordan’s legacy.
To show his disdain for the parallels many make between the two players, and for James himself, Gilleese decided to tattoo a large image of James’ crying face on his leg.
“He’s always flopping, crying, looking for fouls. I’ve never had a lot of respect for him,” Gilleese told CNN.
One of my best friends is a die-hard Jordan fan, and can't stand LeBron. He asked me to tattoo a crying LeBron in honor of his loss to Golden State. How could I say no? This is the first that will lead to a full leg piece. Thanks @art_kalen. . . . #lebron #basketball #cryinglebron #art #artist #tattoo #tattooartist #skinart #utahtattooartist #utah #utahisrad #utahisawesome #801 #slc #slcart #utahartist #appointment #blaquesaltstudio #blaquesalt
Gilleese said the tattoo, which took three hours to complete, will bring him lifetime joy.
“Every time I look at it I laugh, and I like to show it and make people smile,” he said.
He added that he plans to convert his leg into a tattooed sports legend Hall of Fame, including Tom Brady, Wayne Gretzky, and Michael Jordan.
“LeBron is definitely a legend,” Gilleese admits. “But he’s the biggest crybaby legend of all time.”