- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
LeBron James Hater Gets Disrespectful Tattoo on His Calf
- Updated: June 24, 2017
As long as LeBron James is in the NBA, his play will continue to be compared to that of Michael Jordan‘s. For most, it is an interesting and entertaining way to analyze two of the most dominant players in the history of the sport, but for others, namely Kalen Gilleese of Salt Lake City, the comparisons are disrespectful to Jordan’s legacy.
To show his disdain for the parallels many make between the two players, and for James himself, Gilleese decided to tattoo a large image of James’ crying face on his leg.
“He’s always flopping, crying, looking for fouls. I’ve never had a lot of respect for him,” Gilleese told CNN.
One of my best friends is a die-hard Jordan fan, and can't stand LeBron. He asked me to tattoo a crying LeBron in honor of his loss to Golden State. How could I say no? This is the first that will lead to a full leg piece. Thanks @art_kalen. . . . #lebron #basketball #cryinglebron #art #artist #tattoo #tattooartist #skinart #utahtattooartist #utah #utahisrad #utahisawesome #801 #slc #slcart #utahartist #appointment #blaquesaltstudio #blaquesalt
Gilleese said the tattoo, which took three hours to complete, will bring him lifetime joy.
“Every time I look at it I laugh, and I like to show it and make people smile,” he said.
He added that he plans to convert his leg into a tattooed sports legend Hall of Fame, including Tom Brady, Wayne Gretzky, and Michael Jordan.
“LeBron is definitely a legend,” Gilleese admits. “But he’s the biggest crybaby legend of all time.”