- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond all of sudden far apart on contract extension
- Iman Shumpert clears up what Kyrie Irving meant after seemingly dissing LeBron James
- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
Las Vegas Releases Odds to Win 2018 NBA Championship
- Updated: June 14, 2017
Less than 24 hours removed from the 2017 NBA championship, the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has already released its odds on the 2018 NBA title.
As expected, the Golden State Warriors are once again favorites to win it all with 1-2 odds, with the Cleveland Cavaliers trailing behind with 3-1 odds.
Best Odds to Win 2017-18 NBA Title
Source: Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) June 13, 2017
With the Cavs again being heavy underdogs to win it all next season, look for some major retooling to happen in the offseason.
There’s already been rumors that Cavs owner Dan Gilbert is getting prepared to offer Cavs general manager David Griffin a significant contract, so expect the crafty GM to improve the team in several departments.