- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Las Vegas Releases Odds to Win 2018 NBA Championship
- Updated: June 14, 2017
Less than 24 hours removed from the 2017 NBA championship, the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has already released its odds on the 2018 NBA title.
As expected, the Golden State Warriors are once again favorites to win it all with 1-2 odds, with the Cleveland Cavaliers trailing behind with 3-1 odds.
Best Odds to Win 2017-18 NBA Title
Source: Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) June 13, 2017
With the Cavs again being heavy underdogs to win it all next season, look for some major retooling to happen in the offseason.
There’s already been rumors that Cavs owner Dan Gilbert is getting prepared to offer Cavs general manager David Griffin a significant contract, so expect the crafty GM to improve the team in several departments.