- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
Las Vegas Releases Odds to Win 2018 NBA Championship
- Updated: June 14, 2017
Less than 24 hours removed from the 2017 NBA championship, the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has already released its odds on the 2018 NBA title.
As expected, the Golden State Warriors are once again favorites to win it all with 1-2 odds, with the Cleveland Cavaliers trailing behind with 3-1 odds.
Best Odds to Win 2017-18 NBA Title
Source: Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) June 13, 2017
With the Cavs again being heavy underdogs to win it all next season, look for some major retooling to happen in the offseason.
There’s already been rumors that Cavs owner Dan Gilbert is getting prepared to offer Cavs general manager David Griffin a significant contract, so expect the crafty GM to improve the team in several departments.