- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Charles Barkley Takes Shot at LeBron James, Says Kobe Bryant Is Better
- Updated: June 24, 2016
Recently, legendary power forward and TNT analyst Charles Barkley reiterated that Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James is not one of the top five NBA players of all-time in his opinion, he said on the HBO show “Any Given Wednesday with Bill Simmons.”
Barkley was adamant that his group of players he considers top-five NBA greats will never change.
“I’m not going to just move him past Tim Duncan and Kobe. They didn’t just die,” Barkley said. “But I will say this about LeBron James: I’ve never seen a man coming out of high school who has handled the success, been a great player, never got in a stitch of trouble. It’s probably been the greatest career ever.”
This isn’t the first time that Barkley has expressed this particular stance before as he recently ranked Michael Jordan, Oscar Robertson, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan as his top seven NBA greats.
The three-time champion “King James” has now won four regular-season NBA MVP awards, which is tied with Chamberlain and only trails Jordan, Russell and Abdul-Jabbar.