- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: Kyrie Irving Gives an Amazing Tribute to LeBron James After Game 5
- Updated: June 13, 2017
Irving finished the game with 26 points, two rebounds, six assists, and two steals, while his running mate in James finished the night with a whopping 41 points, 13 rebounds, eight assists, and two steals.
James became the first player in NBA history to average a triple-double in the NBA Finals, as he ended the Finals averaging 33.6 points, 12.0 rebounds, and 10.0 assists per game, and Irving paid tribute to the Cavs leader after Game 5.
Kyrie Irving's a student of the game.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) June 13, 2017
Irving and the Cavs will look forward to a much-needed couple weeks off before getting right back to it in preparation for next season.