- Andre Iguodala Says Kobe Bryant Was Harder to Guard Than LeBron James
- Kevin Love Says He and DeMar DeRozan Have ‘Higher Purpose’ to Help Kids Speak About Mental Illness
- Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
Video: Kyrie Irving Gives an Amazing Tribute to LeBron James After Game 5
- Updated: June 13, 2017
Irving finished the game with 26 points, two rebounds, six assists, and two steals, while his running mate in James finished the night with a whopping 41 points, 13 rebounds, eight assists, and two steals.
James became the first player in NBA history to average a triple-double in the NBA Finals, as he ended the Finals averaging 33.6 points, 12.0 rebounds, and 10.0 assists per game, and Irving paid tribute to the Cavs leader after Game 5.
Kyrie Irving's a student of the game.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) June 13, 2017
Irving and the Cavs will look forward to a much-needed couple weeks off before getting right back to it in preparation for next season.