- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cleveland Cavaliers Reveal Jerseys for Game 5 of 2017 NBA Finals
- Updated: June 12, 2017
In similar fashion to last year’s NBA Finals when the Cleveland Cavaliers were trailing the series 3-1 to the Golden State Warriors, this year’s team has decided to rock the same sleeved black jerseys that became a part of history in the 2016 NBA Finals.
The Cavs wore these exact jerseys in Game 5 and 7 of last year’s Finals and also became the first team in NBA history to come back from being down 3-1 and emerge as NBA champions.
Let’s hope the Cavs can make history again this season and become the first team ever to come back from being down 3-0 in any playoff series.
The first step begins tonight as the Cavs look to make the series 3-2 at 9:00 PM E/T.