- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
Cleveland Cavaliers Reveal Jerseys for Game 5 of 2017 NBA Finals
- Updated: June 12, 2017
In similar fashion to last year’s NBA Finals when the Cleveland Cavaliers were trailing the series 3-1 to the Golden State Warriors, this year’s team has decided to rock the same sleeved black jerseys that became a part of history in the 2016 NBA Finals.
The Cavs wore these exact jerseys in Game 5 and 7 of last year’s Finals and also became the first team in NBA history to come back from being down 3-1 and emerge as NBA champions.
Let’s hope the Cavs can make history again this season and become the first team ever to come back from being down 3-0 in any playoff series.
The first step begins tonight as the Cavs look to make the series 3-2 at 9:00 PM E/T.