- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cleveland Cavaliers Reveal Jerseys for Game 5 of 2017 NBA Finals
- Updated: June 12, 2017
In similar fashion to last year’s NBA Finals when the Cleveland Cavaliers were trailing the series 3-1 to the Golden State Warriors, this year’s team has decided to rock the same sleeved black jerseys that became a part of history in the 2016 NBA Finals.
The Cavs wore these exact jerseys in Game 5 and 7 of last year’s Finals and also became the first team in NBA history to come back from being down 3-1 and emerge as NBA champions.
Let’s hope the Cavs can make history again this season and become the first team ever to come back from being down 3-0 in any playoff series.
The first step begins tonight as the Cavs look to make the series 3-2 at 9:00 PM E/T.