- Damon Jones Defends Cavs After Stephen A. Smith Says Kyrie Irving Was ‘Done Dirty in Cleveland’
- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
Dwyane Wade Sends Inspiring Message to LeBron James in Wake of Game 4
- Updated: June 9, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers need to win Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Friday night to keep their desperate dream of a second consecutive title alive. Despite those slim hopes, Chicago Bulls veteran guard Dwyane Wade has not-so-subtly offered the Cavaliers’ LeBron James a bit of strategic advice via social media, emphasizing the need to attack the Golden State Warriors on Friday.
Wade and James are close friends and were part of two championship teams with the Miami Heat in 2012 and 2013, part of a four-year stretch in which the Heat went to the Finals every year.
The Cavaliers have been unable to find a way to defeat the Warriors in the Finals, with Wednesday night’s Game 3 delivering a devastating punch after the Cavs had watched the Warriors score 11 unanswered points in the final three minutes.
Should the Cavaliers win Game 4, they’ll send the series back to Oakland on Monday night for Game 5.