- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Dwyane Wade Sends Inspiring Message to LeBron James in Wake of Game 4
- Updated: June 9, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers need to win Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Friday night to keep their desperate dream of a second consecutive title alive. Despite those slim hopes, Chicago Bulls veteran guard Dwyane Wade has not-so-subtly offered the Cavaliers’ LeBron James a bit of strategic advice via social media, emphasizing the need to attack the Golden State Warriors on Friday.
Wade and James are close friends and were part of two championship teams with the Miami Heat in 2012 and 2013, part of a four-year stretch in which the Heat went to the Finals every year.
The Cavaliers have been unable to find a way to defeat the Warriors in the Finals, with Wednesday night’s Game 3 delivering a devastating punch after the Cavs had watched the Warriors score 11 unanswered points in the final three minutes.
Should the Cavaliers win Game 4, they’ll send the series back to Oakland on Monday night for Game 5.