- Kevin Love offers his condolences after news of Sean Connery’s passing
- LeBron James shares how much he misses Tristan Thompson after linking up with him
- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
Dwyane Wade Sends Inspiring Message to LeBron James in Wake of Game 4
- Updated: June 9, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers need to win Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Friday night to keep their desperate dream of a second consecutive title alive. Despite those slim hopes, Chicago Bulls veteran guard Dwyane Wade has not-so-subtly offered the Cavaliers’ LeBron James a bit of strategic advice via social media, emphasizing the need to attack the Golden State Warriors on Friday.
Wade and James are close friends and were part of two championship teams with the Miami Heat in 2012 and 2013, part of a four-year stretch in which the Heat went to the Finals every year.
The Cavaliers have been unable to find a way to defeat the Warriors in the Finals, with Wednesday night’s Game 3 delivering a devastating punch after the Cavs had watched the Warriors score 11 unanswered points in the final three minutes.
Should the Cavaliers win Game 4, they’ll send the series back to Oakland on Monday night for Game 5.