- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs Provide Updated Timetable on Dylan Windler’s Return From Injury
Dwyane Wade Sends Inspiring Message to LeBron James in Wake of Game 4
- Updated: June 9, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers need to win Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Friday night to keep their desperate dream of a second consecutive title alive. Despite those slim hopes, Chicago Bulls veteran guard Dwyane Wade has not-so-subtly offered the Cavaliers’ LeBron James a bit of strategic advice via social media, emphasizing the need to attack the Golden State Warriors on Friday.
Wade and James are close friends and were part of two championship teams with the Miami Heat in 2012 and 2013, part of a four-year stretch in which the Heat went to the Finals every year.
The Cavaliers have been unable to find a way to defeat the Warriors in the Finals, with Wednesday night’s Game 3 delivering a devastating punch after the Cavs had watched the Warriors score 11 unanswered points in the final three minutes.
Should the Cavaliers win Game 4, they’ll send the series back to Oakland on Monday night for Game 5.