- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: Undercover Cavs Fan Trolls Warriors Fans During Live Interview
- Updated: June 3, 2017
The Golden State Warriors came away with a 113-91 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night, but one Cavs fan apparently continued to pledge his allegiance after the game.
During a live interview by a Bay Area television station, an undercover Cavs fan started by giving his interview in a Warriors shirt but quickly unveiled his true allegiance as a LeBron James fan by yelling “LeBron James m———–!”
Watch the interview unfold for yourself below.