- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Undercover Cavs Fan Trolls Warriors Fans During Live Interview
- Updated: June 3, 2017
The Golden State Warriors came away with a 113-91 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night, but one Cavs fan apparently continued to pledge his allegiance after the game.
During a live interview by a Bay Area television station, an undercover Cavs fan started by giving his interview in a Warriors shirt but quickly unveiled his true allegiance as a LeBron James fan by yelling “LeBron James m———–!”
Watch the interview unfold for yourself below.