- Kevin Durant’s response when asked if he thinks LeBron James is still NBA’s greatest
- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
J.R. Smith Gives Hilarious Response When Asked About LeBron’s Beer-Grabbing Moment
- Updated: May 2, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers easily came away with a 116-105 victory on Monday night over the Toronto Raptors in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
A large reason for the win was because of the production of LeBron James, who contributed 35 points, 10 rebounds, and four assists on the evening in addition to a hilarious moment in the third quarter. After getting wrapped up on the way to the basket by Serge Ibaka, James decided to take grab a beer from an unsuspecting vendor.
Teammate J.R. Smith was asked about the incident after the game and his response was just what you would expect from him.
— clevelanddotcom (@clevelanddotcom) May 2, 2017