- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
J.R. Smith Gives Hilarious Response When Asked About LeBron’s Beer-Grabbing Moment
- Updated: May 2, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers easily came away with a 116-105 victory on Monday night over the Toronto Raptors in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
A large reason for the win was because of the production of LeBron James, who contributed 35 points, 10 rebounds, and four assists on the evening in addition to a hilarious moment in the third quarter. After getting wrapped up on the way to the basket by Serge Ibaka, James decided to take grab a beer from an unsuspecting vendor.
Teammate J.R. Smith was asked about the incident after the game and his response was just what you would expect from him.
— clevelanddotcom (@clevelanddotcom) May 2, 2017