- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
J.R. Smith Gives Hilarious Response When Asked About LeBron’s Beer-Grabbing Moment
- Updated: May 2, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers easily came away with a 116-105 victory on Monday night over the Toronto Raptors in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
A large reason for the win was because of the production of LeBron James, who contributed 35 points, 10 rebounds, and four assists on the evening in addition to a hilarious moment in the third quarter. After getting wrapped up on the way to the basket by Serge Ibaka, James decided to take grab a beer from an unsuspecting vendor.
Teammate J.R. Smith was asked about the incident after the game and his response was just what you would expect from him.
— clevelanddotcom (@clevelanddotcom) May 2, 2017