- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
New Hype Video Shows Cleveland Cavaliers Are Ready for War
- Updated: May 1, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have had more than a week off to prepare for their second-round opponent in the Toronto Raptors after sweeping the Indiana Pacers handily in Round 1.
Rather than use the week-long layoff to rest, LeBron James and his teammates have endured a grueling week at the gym to stay in peak physical condition.
Watch as UNINTERRUPTED goes inside of Cleveland’s preparation for Round 2.