- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
New Hype Video Shows Cleveland Cavaliers Are Ready for War
- Updated: May 1, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have had more than a week off to prepare for their second-round opponent in the Toronto Raptors after sweeping the Indiana Pacers handily in Round 1.
Rather than use the week-long layoff to rest, LeBron James and his teammates have endured a grueling week at the gym to stay in peak physical condition.
Watch as UNINTERRUPTED goes inside of Cleveland’s preparation for Round 2.