- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
New Hype Video Shows Cleveland Cavaliers Are Ready for War
- Updated: May 1, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have had more than a week off to prepare for their second-round opponent in the Toronto Raptors after sweeping the Indiana Pacers handily in Round 1.
Rather than use the week-long layoff to rest, LeBron James and his teammates have endured a grueling week at the gym to stay in peak physical condition.
Watch as UNINTERRUPTED goes inside of Cleveland’s preparation for Round 2.