- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
- Report: Cavs Release Huge Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Return
New Hype Video Shows Cleveland Cavaliers Are Ready for War
- Updated: May 1, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have had more than a week off to prepare for their second-round opponent in the Toronto Raptors after sweeping the Indiana Pacers handily in Round 1.
Rather than use the week-long layoff to rest, LeBron James and his teammates have endured a grueling week at the gym to stay in peak physical condition.
Watch as UNINTERRUPTED goes inside of Cleveland’s preparation for Round 2.