- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Top 10 Memes From Cavaliers’ Sweep of Pacers in Round 1
- Updated: April 24, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers completed their four-game sweep of the Indiana Pacers on Sunday afternoon as they narrowly escaped Bankers Life Fieldhouse with a Game 4 victory, 106-102.
Leading the way for the Cavs was none other than superstar LeBron James, who finished the contest with a game-high 33 points, 10 rebounds, four assists, four steals, and two blocks.
Social media went into a frenzy following the victory as the Pacers are the first team to be knocked out in the playoffs.
We break down the 10 best memes from Sunday afternoon’s action for you below.
10. First-Round Losers
Note to self: Try to avoid playing a LeBron-led team in the first round.
Next: Maybe Next Year, Little Man