- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Updated: January 17, 2017
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green lived up to his notoriously dirty reputation on Monday night as he shoulder-checked Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, who was sprinting at full speed on a fast break.
The play occurred in the middle of the second quarter and Green was assessed a flagrant foul for the hit. In addition, Cavs teammate Richard Jefferson didn’t take too kindly to Green’s dirty foul and let him know what he thought about it shortly afterwards.
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) January 17, 2017
After the game, James was asked what he thought about the hit and said that it wasn’t that big of a deal and he didn’t even know what had happened at the time due to the play happening so quickly.
LeBron on Draymond collision: "His shoulder hit me in the face. It happened so fast I didn't know who it was. I'm OK, I'm a football player"
— Carl Steward (@stewardsfolly) January 17, 2017