- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Photo: Cleveland Cavaliers to Add Dazzling, New Logo to Court for Holidays
- Updated: November 23, 2016
Just one month into the season, and the Cleveland Cavaliers have added another touch to its home court at Quicken Loans Arena that again reinforces its status as reigning NBA champions.
The Cavaliers tweeted out a photo of the logo that can be seen below, with the Larry O’Brien Trophy prominently on display. Fans will get their first look at it on Wednesday night when the Cavs take on the Portland Trail Blazers.
One month from Friday, the team that Cleveland knocked off in the finals, the Golden State Warriors, will be able to see the logo. That series ended with the Cavaliers becoming the first NBA team ever to come back from a 3-1 deficit in the NBA Finals.