- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Video: New NBA 2K17 Trailer Shows Stunning Visuals You’ve Been Waiting For
- Updated: September 14, 2016
It’s almost time for the NBA season to kick off, and one of the things that officially marks that occasion is the annual release of the video game NBA 2K17.
Well, the pre-order release is just a shade over 24 hours away, and the nationwide release date is now just under a week away on Sept. 20.
And 2K has just released the most expansive trailer showcasing just how incredible the gameplay is and how realistic all the new elements are going to feel.
Previous trailers have shown things like the reality of the NBA arenas or have even previewed updated game modes such as MyPlayer.
But this trailer, titled “Momentous” shows off nothing but gameplay from some of the world’s greatest players.
With the ability of next-generation consoles to bring sports games to life, the team at NBA 2K has seemingly mastered how to make the game look and feel just like the real thing.
If you weren’t already excited for the release of NBA 2K17, now you should be.
Check out the trailer below.