- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: New NBA 2K17 Trailer Shows Stunning Visuals You’ve Been Waiting For
- Updated: September 14, 2016
It’s almost time for the NBA season to kick off, and one of the things that officially marks that occasion is the annual release of the video game NBA 2K17.
Well, the pre-order release is just a shade over 24 hours away, and the nationwide release date is now just under a week away on Sept. 20.
And 2K has just released the most expansive trailer showcasing just how incredible the gameplay is and how realistic all the new elements are going to feel.
Previous trailers have shown things like the reality of the NBA arenas or have even previewed updated game modes such as MyPlayer.
But this trailer, titled “Momentous” shows off nothing but gameplay from some of the world’s greatest players.
With the ability of next-generation consoles to bring sports games to life, the team at NBA 2K has seemingly mastered how to make the game look and feel just like the real thing.
If you weren’t already excited for the release of NBA 2K17, now you should be.
Check out the trailer below.