- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Tristan Thompson Shows off Larry O’Brien Trophy in Toronto
- Updated: August 26, 2016
The thrill of winning an NBA title for the Cleveland Cavaliers accomplished a goal for hometown legend LeBron James, so teammate Tristan Thompson decided to try and experience the same thing when he brought the Larry O’Brien trophy to his hometown of Toronto.
Standing high above the city in the CN Tower, Toronto’s largest landmark, Thompson spoke in a short video about the thrill of holding the championship trophy in his hometown. His brief chat was captured by the Bleacher Report media platform, UNINTERRUPTED, with Thompson speaking about the true reason he was back home.
Thompson is attending an epilepsy benefit for the Amari Thompson Fund, named in honor of his brother who suffers from the condition. The fund offers assistance to those families in the Toronto area who also have family members afflicted with the disease.