- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Tristan Thompson Shows off Larry O’Brien Trophy in Toronto
- Updated: August 26, 2016
The thrill of winning an NBA title for the Cleveland Cavaliers accomplished a goal for hometown legend LeBron James, so teammate Tristan Thompson decided to try and experience the same thing when he brought the Larry O’Brien trophy to his hometown of Toronto.
Standing high above the city in the CN Tower, Toronto’s largest landmark, Thompson spoke in a short video about the thrill of holding the championship trophy in his hometown. His brief chat was captured by the Bleacher Report media platform, UNINTERRUPTED, with Thompson speaking about the true reason he was back home.
Thompson is attending an epilepsy benefit for the Amari Thompson Fund, named in honor of his brother who suffers from the condition. The fund offers assistance to those families in the Toronto area who also have family members afflicted with the disease.