- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
LeBron’s Epic Response to Heckler in Portland Who Asks About Kyrie Irving
- Updated: March 16, 2018
During his 15-year NBA career, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has received plenty of adulation from fans, but has also had to deal with his fair share of hecklers. During Thursday night’s game between the Cavaliers and Portland Trail Blazers, the latter instance occurred with James quickly getting the best of his detractor, after having been asked where former Cavs point guard Kyrie Irving was.
Irving and James had teamed to take the Cavaliers to three consecutive NBA Finals, which included winning the 2016 NBA title. However, last summer, Irving asked to be traded, citing James’ dominating presence as a key reason for the request. Though a brief rift developed as a result, James ended up selecting Irving to play on his team in the NBA All-Star Game last month.
The departure of Irving has resulted in a season-long struggle for the Cavaliers to replace him. The team’s play during the first few weeks of the season and especially over the past three months have been the best example of those struggles, though injuries to other players have also played a key role in such problems.