- Iman Shumpert clears up what Kyrie Irving meant after seemingly dissing LeBron James
- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
Cavs News: James Jones to Re-Sign with Cavaliers on One-Year, $1.55M Deal
- Updated: August 2, 2016
Champ is back.
Cleveland's James Jones has reached agreement on a one-year, $1.55M deal to return to the Cavaliers, league sources tell The Vertical.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 2, 2016
The 35-year-old Jones, appeared in 48 regular-season contests for the Cavs last year and averaged 3.7 points per game, while shooting 39.4 percent from three.
Aside from the statistics, the three-time NBA champion’s veteran leadership and locker-room presence will be much needed if the Cavs are to repeat next year as world champions.