- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Cavs News: James Jones to Re-Sign with Cavaliers on One-Year, $1.55M Deal
- Updated: August 2, 2016
Champ is back.
Cleveland's James Jones has reached agreement on a one-year, $1.55M deal to return to the Cavaliers, league sources tell The Vertical.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 2, 2016
The 35-year-old Jones, appeared in 48 regular-season contests for the Cavs last year and averaged 3.7 points per game, while shooting 39.4 percent from three.
Aside from the statistics, the three-time NBA champion’s veteran leadership and locker-room presence will be much needed if the Cavs are to repeat next year as world champions.