- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
Trevor Ariza and Jason Terry Name Best Player of the Generation
- Updated: July 23, 2016
Former Houston Rockets teammates Trevor Ariza and Jason Terry both recently spoke on Sirius XM NBA and agreed that Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant was the best of the generation.
Trevor Ariza & Jason Terry just agreed on @SiriusXMNBA that Kobe is best player of the generation over both Duncan & Lebron.
— Justin Termine (@TermineRadio) July 21, 2016
While Ariza and Terry may have an argument for “best player of the generation” being Bryant for now, they forget that James is just 31-years-old and still has a good five to seven years left in him.
We’ll see how the argument unfolds once LeBron finishes his career, but for now, let’s try to just appreciate both players and try not to stack them against each other.