- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
Trevor Ariza and Jason Terry Name Best Player of the Generation
- Updated: July 23, 2016
Former Houston Rockets teammates Trevor Ariza and Jason Terry both recently spoke on Sirius XM NBA and agreed that Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant was the best of the generation.
Trevor Ariza & Jason Terry just agreed on @SiriusXMNBA that Kobe is best player of the generation over both Duncan & Lebron.
— Justin Termine (@TermineRadio) July 21, 2016
While Ariza and Terry may have an argument for “best player of the generation” being Bryant for now, they forget that James is just 31-years-old and still has a good five to seven years left in him.
We’ll see how the argument unfolds once LeBron finishes his career, but for now, let’s try to just appreciate both players and try not to stack them against each other.