- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Trevor Ariza and Jason Terry Name Best Player of the Generation
- Updated: July 23, 2016
Former Houston Rockets teammates Trevor Ariza and Jason Terry both recently spoke on Sirius XM NBA and agreed that Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant was the best of the generation.
Trevor Ariza & Jason Terry just agreed on @SiriusXMNBA that Kobe is best player of the generation over both Duncan & Lebron.
— Justin Termine (@TermineRadio) July 21, 2016
While Ariza and Terry may have an argument for “best player of the generation” being Bryant for now, they forget that James is just 31-years-old and still has a good five to seven years left in him.
We’ll see how the argument unfolds once LeBron finishes his career, but for now, let’s try to just appreciate both players and try not to stack them against each other.