- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Trevor Ariza and Jason Terry Name Best Player of the Generation
- Updated: July 23, 2016
Former Houston Rockets teammates Trevor Ariza and Jason Terry both recently spoke on Sirius XM NBA and agreed that Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant was the best of the generation.
Trevor Ariza & Jason Terry just agreed on @SiriusXMNBA that Kobe is best player of the generation over both Duncan & Lebron.
— Justin Termine (@TermineRadio) July 21, 2016
While Ariza and Terry may have an argument for “best player of the generation” being Bryant for now, they forget that James is just 31-years-old and still has a good five to seven years left in him.
We’ll see how the argument unfolds once LeBron finishes his career, but for now, let’s try to just appreciate both players and try not to stack them against each other.