- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
Larry Nance Jr. Sends Optimistic Message to Fans as Cavs Season Ends
- Updated: June 5, 2020
Nance said that “the best is yet to come” in his post, showing that the Cavs are more determined than ever to get back to their winning ways in the 2020-21 season.
This past season was a rough one for Cleveland, as it went just 19-46. The team parted ways with first-year head coach John Beilein before the end of the season, but things started to change when J.B. Bickerstaff took over.
The Cavaliers were 5-6 in 11 games under Bickerstaff, prior to the NBA suspending the season in March.
Nance had recently made comments stating his desire to return to games this season, but with the NBA going with a 22-team return plan, Cleveland was left out.
The 27-year-old had one of his best seasons this year, averaging a career-high 10.1 points along with 7.3 rebounds per game.