- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Larry Nance Jr. Sends Optimistic Message to Fans as Cavs Season Ends
- Updated: June 5, 2020
Nance said that “the best is yet to come” in his post, showing that the Cavs are more determined than ever to get back to their winning ways in the 2020-21 season.
This past season was a rough one for Cleveland, as it went just 19-46. The team parted ways with first-year head coach John Beilein before the end of the season, but things started to change when J.B. Bickerstaff took over.
The Cavaliers were 5-6 in 11 games under Bickerstaff, prior to the NBA suspending the season in March.
Nance had recently made comments stating his desire to return to games this season, but with the NBA going with a 22-team return plan, Cleveland was left out.
The 27-year-old had one of his best seasons this year, averaging a career-high 10.1 points along with 7.3 rebounds per game.