- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Larry Nance Jr. Sends Optimistic Message to Fans as Cavs Season Ends
- Updated: June 5, 2020
Nance said that “the best is yet to come” in his post, showing that the Cavs are more determined than ever to get back to their winning ways in the 2020-21 season.
This past season was a rough one for Cleveland, as it went just 19-46. The team parted ways with first-year head coach John Beilein before the end of the season, but things started to change when J.B. Bickerstaff took over.
The Cavaliers were 5-6 in 11 games under Bickerstaff, prior to the NBA suspending the season in March.
Nance had recently made comments stating his desire to return to games this season, but with the NBA going with a 22-team return plan, Cleveland was left out.
The 27-year-old had one of his best seasons this year, averaging a career-high 10.1 points along with 7.3 rebounds per game.