- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Kevin Love Says LeBron James Stepping Over Draymond Green Was Form of ‘Disrespect’
- Updated: June 13, 2016
At a time when anything you say to the media gets blown out of proportion, Kevin Love wasn’t bashful when explaining what he thought of Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James stepping over Draymond Green in Game 4.
Kevin Love on stepover moves: "You don't see it too much, but, yeah, I think it is looked at as a form of disrespect."
— Diamond Leung (@diamond83) June 13, 2016
You can’t fault Love for simply telling the truth, however, the power forward should have been a little more careful choosing his words in this year’s finals press conference, where every single word has been shown to be put under a microscope.