- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Klay Thompson Takes Shot at LeBron James After Green Suspension
- Updated: June 12, 2016
With the suspension of Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green for his actions against the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ LeBron James in Game 4 of the NBA Finals now in place, one of Green’s teammates took issue with James’ sensitivity toward the trash-talking incident.
Klay Thompson made the comment about James that was passed along in a tweet by Rachel Nichols of ESPN:
Klay Thompson on LeBron & trash talk: "I'm surprised some guys take it so personal. It's a man's league. I guess his feelings got hurt."
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) June 12, 2016
Green was suspended for Monday’s Game 5 after NBA officials looked at footage of the incident, which took place in the waning moments of Friday night’s game. The NBA subsequently called Green’s action a “retaliatory swipe of his hand to the groin” of James.
The Cavaliers currently trail in the series 3-1 and need to win Monday night’s game just to avoid elimination.