- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Klay Thompson Takes Shot at LeBron James After Green Suspension
- Updated: June 12, 2016
With the suspension of Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green for his actions against the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ LeBron James in Game 4 of the NBA Finals now in place, one of Green’s teammates took issue with James’ sensitivity toward the trash-talking incident.
Klay Thompson made the comment about James that was passed along in a tweet by Rachel Nichols of ESPN:
Klay Thompson on LeBron & trash talk: "I'm surprised some guys take it so personal. It's a man's league. I guess his feelings got hurt."
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) June 12, 2016
Green was suspended for Monday’s Game 5 after NBA officials looked at footage of the incident, which took place in the waning moments of Friday night’s game. The NBA subsequently called Green’s action a “retaliatory swipe of his hand to the groin” of James.
The Cavaliers currently trail in the series 3-1 and need to win Monday night’s game just to avoid elimination.