- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Video: LeBron Explains Why He Hasn’t Felt the Need to Take Over a Game
- Updated: May 26, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers currently sit just one game away from their second consecutive NBA Finals appearance as they hold a 3-2 advantage over the Toronto Raptors.
One of the big reasons for that series lead is due to the play of superstar LeBron James. However, one might say that James hasn’t been aggressive in some of the games or hasn’t really “taken over” like he’s done in the past.
— NBA TV (@NBATV) May 26, 2016