- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Video: LeBron Explains Why He Hasn’t Felt the Need to Take Over a Game
- Updated: May 26, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers currently sit just one game away from their second consecutive NBA Finals appearance as they hold a 3-2 advantage over the Toronto Raptors.
One of the big reasons for that series lead is due to the play of superstar LeBron James. However, one might say that James hasn’t been aggressive in some of the games or hasn’t really “taken over” like he’s done in the past.
— NBA TV (@NBATV) May 26, 2016