- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
Video: LeBron Explains Why He Hasn’t Felt the Need to Take Over a Game
- Updated: May 26, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers currently sit just one game away from their second consecutive NBA Finals appearance as they hold a 3-2 advantage over the Toronto Raptors.
One of the big reasons for that series lead is due to the play of superstar LeBron James. However, one might say that James hasn’t been aggressive in some of the games or hasn’t really “taken over” like he’s done in the past.
— NBA TV (@NBATV) May 26, 2016