- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Cavs News: Mo Williams (Knee) Active for Game 3 vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: April 22, 2016
Veteran guard Mo Williams will be available for the Cleveland Cavaliers in Friday night’s Game 3 against the Detroit Pistons. It will mark the first time Williams has been available during this postseason.
Confirmation of that news comes via a tweet from Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com:
#Cavs G Mo Williams (knee) will be activated for tonight's Game 3 contest versus Pistons. First time he's been available for postseason.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) April 22, 2016
Williams’ status over the past four months has been shaky due to a series of injuries relating to his wrist and knee. In addition, his playing time has also diminished considerably due to Kyrie Irving re-entering the starting lineup back in December.
The Cavaliers are looking to go up 3-0 in the series after victories this past Sunday and Wednesday.