- Video: J.J. Redick Says LeBron James’ Decision to Leave Cavs Drew Hate Because of Racism
- Former Cavs Guard Hints That His NBA Comeback Is on the Horizon
- Kevin Porter Jr. Celebrates ‘Brother’ Jamal Crawford Getting Signed to Play in NBA Bubble
- Bulls Owner Reveals LeBron’s 7-Word Message About Akron That Indicated He Was Leaving Cleveland
- Larry Nance Jr. Explains Why Kobe Bryant’s Final Game More Meaningful to Him Than Cavs Championship
- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
Cavs News: Mo Williams (Knee) Active for Game 3 vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: April 22, 2016
Veteran guard Mo Williams will be available for the Cleveland Cavaliers in Friday night’s Game 3 against the Detroit Pistons. It will mark the first time Williams has been available during this postseason.
Confirmation of that news comes via a tweet from Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com:
#Cavs G Mo Williams (knee) will be activated for tonight's Game 3 contest versus Pistons. First time he's been available for postseason.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) April 22, 2016
Williams’ status over the past four months has been shaky due to a series of injuries relating to his wrist and knee. In addition, his playing time has also diminished considerably due to Kyrie Irving re-entering the starting lineup back in December.
The Cavaliers are looking to go up 3-0 in the series after victories this past Sunday and Wednesday.