- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Channing Frye Listed as Active After Passing Physical
- Updated: February 22, 2016
The newest addition to the Cleveland Cavaliers, Channing Frye, will be available to play for Monday night’s game against the Detroit Pistons. Frye missed Sunday’s game against the Oklahoma City Thunder after not having been cleared by team doctors.
That word comes from a tweet by Chris Haynes of the Cleveland.com:
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) February 22, 2016
Frye had been held out after being dealt to the Cavaliers on Thursday as part of a three-way deal with the Orlando Magic and Portland Trail Blazers. Frye came in exchange for rarely-used guard Jared Cunningham.
Physical concerns about Frye were due in part to the fact that he sat out the 2012-13 season because of an enlarged heart.