- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Cavs News: Channing Frye Listed as Active After Passing Physical
- Updated: February 22, 2016
The newest addition to the Cleveland Cavaliers, Channing Frye, will be available to play for Monday night’s game against the Detroit Pistons. Frye missed Sunday’s game against the Oklahoma City Thunder after not having been cleared by team doctors.
That word comes from a tweet by Chris Haynes of the Cleveland.com:
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) February 22, 2016
Frye had been held out after being dealt to the Cavaliers on Thursday as part of a three-way deal with the Orlando Magic and Portland Trail Blazers. Frye came in exchange for rarely-used guard Jared Cunningham.
Physical concerns about Frye were due in part to the fact that he sat out the 2012-13 season because of an enlarged heart.