- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Interested in Acquiring Center Kosta Koufos
- Updated: February 15, 2016
According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers have expressed interest in acquiring Sacramento Kings backup center Kosta Koufos before the February 18th trade deadline.
Among Cleveland’s various trade targets this week, ESPN sources say that the Cavs have pursued Sacramento big man Kosta Koufos
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) February 15, 2016
Koufos, who was born in Canton, Ohio, and played his college ball at Ohio State University, is averaging 6.8 points and 5.7 rebounds in only 19.7 minutes per game this year with the Kings. He was also a teammate of Mozgov’s back when the two were on the Denver Nuggets.