- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Interested in Acquiring Center Kosta Koufos
- Updated: February 15, 2016
According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers have expressed interest in acquiring Sacramento Kings backup center Kosta Koufos before the February 18th trade deadline.
Among Cleveland’s various trade targets this week, ESPN sources say that the Cavs have pursued Sacramento big man Kosta Koufos
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) February 15, 2016
Koufos, who was born in Canton, Ohio, and played his college ball at Ohio State University, is averaging 6.8 points and 5.7 rebounds in only 19.7 minutes per game this year with the Kings. He was also a teammate of Mozgov’s back when the two were on the Denver Nuggets.