- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Interested in Acquiring Center Kosta Koufos
- Updated: February 15, 2016
According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers have expressed interest in acquiring Sacramento Kings backup center Kosta Koufos before the February 18th trade deadline.
Among Cleveland’s various trade targets this week, ESPN sources say that the Cavs have pursued Sacramento big man Kosta Koufos
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) February 15, 2016
Koufos, who was born in Canton, Ohio, and played his college ball at Ohio State University, is averaging 6.8 points and 5.7 rebounds in only 19.7 minutes per game this year with the Kings. He was also a teammate of Mozgov’s back when the two were on the Denver Nuggets.