- Collin Sexton Responds After Cleveland Browns Rookie Reps His Cavs Jersey
- Cavs Rookie Trolls Larry Nance Jr. on Social Media
- Report: Cavs Announce Schedule for 2019-20 Preseason Games
- Multiple Cavs Players Come to Rich Paul’s Defense After Controversial NCAA Decision
- Report: Cavs Add Levi Randolph and Malik Newman to Training Camp Roster
- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Interested in Acquiring Center Kosta Koufos
- Updated: February 15, 2016
According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers have expressed interest in acquiring Sacramento Kings backup center Kosta Koufos before the February 18th trade deadline.
Among Cleveland’s various trade targets this week, ESPN sources say that the Cavs have pursued Sacramento big man Kosta Koufos
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) February 15, 2016
Koufos, who was born in Canton, Ohio, and played his college ball at Ohio State University, is averaging 6.8 points and 5.7 rebounds in only 19.7 minutes per game this year with the Kings. He was also a teammate of Mozgov’s back when the two were on the Denver Nuggets.