- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Interested in Acquiring Center Kosta Koufos
- Updated: February 15, 2016
According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers have expressed interest in acquiring Sacramento Kings backup center Kosta Koufos before the February 18th trade deadline.
Among Cleveland’s various trade targets this week, ESPN sources say that the Cavs have pursued Sacramento big man Kosta Koufos
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) February 15, 2016
Koufos, who was born in Canton, Ohio, and played his college ball at Ohio State University, is averaging 6.8 points and 5.7 rebounds in only 19.7 minutes per game this year with the Kings. He was also a teammate of Mozgov’s back when the two were on the Denver Nuggets.