- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Cavs Rumors: David Griffin Expects Tristan Thompson to Be in Camp on Friday
- Updated: October 1, 2015
Thompson, who is facing a 11:59 p.m. deadline on Thursday night to accept the Cavs’ $7 million qualifying offer, can choose to reject the offer and continue negotiations. The team had the right to extend the Oct. 1 deadline, however chose not to do so.
“We fully expect (Friday) he’ll be here in some form or fashion and we’re excited to get going,” Griffin said on NBA TV during a live broadcast of Thursday’s Cavs practice. “We’re hopeful that he wants to move forward with his teammates in the same way we want to have Tristan here. If we can come to some agreement we will.”
If 24-year-old power forward does choose to accept the qualifying offer, that means he will become an unrestricted free agent after the upcoming season.