- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: Forward Austin Daye Agrees to One-Year Deal with Cavaliers
- Updated: September 23, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers and free agent forward Austin Daye have agreed to a one-year contract according to Yahoo! Sports.
Free agent forward Austin Daye has agreed to one-year contract with Cavs, per Yahoo Sports.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) September 23, 2015
Daye, who last played for the San Antonio Spurs, is a perimeter-oriented big who will be best served off the bench in the power forward slot.
The 6’11” forward is a career 35.1% shooter from beyond the arc and had his best season in Detroit when he averaged 7.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, while shooting 40.1% from three-point range.
With a team focused around the paint-oriented LeBron James, Daye will be a perfect addition to this already dangerous Cavs squad.