- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Cavs News: Forward Austin Daye Agrees to One-Year Deal with Cavaliers
- Updated: September 23, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers and free agent forward Austin Daye have agreed to a one-year contract according to Yahoo! Sports.
Free agent forward Austin Daye has agreed to one-year contract with Cavs, per Yahoo Sports.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) September 23, 2015
Daye, who last played for the San Antonio Spurs, is a perimeter-oriented big who will be best served off the bench in the power forward slot.
The 6’11” forward is a career 35.1% shooter from beyond the arc and had his best season in Detroit when he averaged 7.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, while shooting 40.1% from three-point range.
With a team focused around the paint-oriented LeBron James, Daye will be a perfect addition to this already dangerous Cavs squad.