- Kevin Love Commends WNBA Player for Courage to Open Up About Mental Health Issues
- Report: Cavs Release Full Schedule for 2019-20 Regular Season
- Mike Miller’s Son Throws Down Poster on Kyrie Irving, Proceeds to Clap in His Face
- Tristan Thompson Reacts to Viral Video of Kyrie Irving Crossing Up Kid
- Report: Cavs Front Office Considered Trading Tristan Thompson and Jordan Clarkson
- Jordan Clarkson Has Perfect Reaction to Video of Young Kid Crossing Him Up
- Collin Sexton Responds After Cleveland Browns Rookie Reps His Cavs Jersey
- Cavs Rookie Trolls Larry Nance Jr. on Social Media
- Report: Cavs Announce Schedule for 2019-20 Preseason Games
- Multiple Cavs Players Come to Rich Paul’s Defense After Controversial NCAA Decision
Cavs News: Forward Austin Daye Agrees to One-Year Deal with Cavaliers
- Updated: September 23, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers and free agent forward Austin Daye have agreed to a one-year contract according to Yahoo! Sports.
Free agent forward Austin Daye has agreed to one-year contract with Cavs, per Yahoo Sports.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) September 23, 2015
Daye, who last played for the San Antonio Spurs, is a perimeter-oriented big who will be best served off the bench in the power forward slot.
The 6’11” forward is a career 35.1% shooter from beyond the arc and had his best season in Detroit when he averaged 7.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, while shooting 40.1% from three-point range.
With a team focused around the paint-oriented LeBron James, Daye will be a perfect addition to this already dangerous Cavs squad.