- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
LeBron James Sports Illustrated Covers: From Then to Now
- Updated: June 2, 2015
LeBron James has come a long way since his days at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School. Now four wins away from bringing a championship to the city of Cleveland, we thought it would be interesting to see LeBron’s progression through the years in the form of his Sports Illustrated covers. So without further ado.
1. February 18, 2002
LeBron is portrayed as a high school phenom, and for good measure. Many say that James was the best high school athlete they had ever seen.
(Continue gallery on next page!)