- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
LeBron James Sports Illustrated Covers: From Then to Now
- Updated: June 2, 2015
LeBron James has come a long way since his days at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School. Now four wins away from bringing a championship to the city of Cleveland, we thought it would be interesting to see LeBron’s progression through the years in the form of his Sports Illustrated covers. So without further ado.
1. February 18, 2002
LeBron is portrayed as a high school phenom, and for good measure. Many say that James was the best high school athlete they had ever seen.
(Continue gallery on next page!)