- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
LeBron James Sports Illustrated Covers: From Then to Now
- Updated: June 2, 2015
LeBron James has come a long way since his days at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School. Now four wins away from bringing a championship to the city of Cleveland, we thought it would be interesting to see LeBron’s progression through the years in the form of his Sports Illustrated covers. So without further ado.
1. February 18, 2002
LeBron is portrayed as a high school phenom, and for good measure. Many say that James was the best high school athlete they had ever seen.
(Continue gallery on next page!)