- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Five Reasons Why The Cleveland Cavaliers Will Make It To The NBA Finals
- Updated: April 19, 2015
The regular season is over and the playoffs are ready to tip off. The Cleveland Cavaliers are poised to make their first title run in four years with arguably the most talented team in Cavaliers history. With a favorable list of factors in their favor, the potential of an NBA Finals appearance is very real. Here are five reasons why the Cavs will make it all the way to the final round this year.
1. Home Court Advantage
Despite bowing out in the last home game against Boston Celtics, ending their 18-game home win streak, the Cavs have had one of the most intimidating home field advantages this season. The team went 31-10 at home, tied for fifth best in the NBA.
Also, with their first taste of playoff basketball in four years, anticipate a fanatical Toronto-esque showing for the Cleveland faithful as long as the Cavs are in the playoffs.
Next: Gelling at the Right Time