- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Five Reasons Why The Cleveland Cavaliers Will Make It To The NBA Finals
- Updated: April 19, 2015
The regular season is over and the playoffs are ready to tip off. The Cleveland Cavaliers are poised to make their first title run in four years with arguably the most talented team in Cavaliers history. With a favorable list of factors in their favor, the potential of an NBA Finals appearance is very real. Here are five reasons why the Cavs will make it all the way to the final round this year.
1. Home Court Advantage
Despite bowing out in the last home game against Boston Celtics, ending their 18-game home win streak, the Cavs have had one of the most intimidating home field advantages this season. The team went 31-10 at home, tied for fifth best in the NBA.
Also, with their first taste of playoff basketball in four years, anticipate a fanatical Toronto-esque showing for the Cleveland faithful as long as the Cavs are in the playoffs.
Next: Gelling at the Right Time