- Larry Nance Jr. Claims All NBA Players Are Already ‘Out of Basketball Shape’
- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
Five Reasons Why The Cleveland Cavaliers Will Make It To The NBA Finals
- Updated: April 19, 2015
The regular season is over and the playoffs are ready to tip off. The Cleveland Cavaliers are poised to make their first title run in four years with arguably the most talented team in Cavaliers history. With a favorable list of factors in their favor, the potential of an NBA Finals appearance is very real. Here are five reasons why the Cavs will make it all the way to the final round this year.
1. Home Court Advantage
Despite bowing out in the last home game against Boston Celtics, ending their 18-game home win streak, the Cavs have had one of the most intimidating home field advantages this season. The team went 31-10 at home, tied for fifth best in the NBA.
Also, with their first taste of playoff basketball in four years, anticipate a fanatical Toronto-esque showing for the Cleveland faithful as long as the Cavs are in the playoffs.
Next: Gelling at the Right Time