- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Five Reasons Why The Cleveland Cavaliers Will Make It To The NBA Finals
- Updated: April 19, 2015
The regular season is over and the playoffs are ready to tip off. The Cleveland Cavaliers are poised to make their first title run in four years with arguably the most talented team in Cavaliers history. With a favorable list of factors in their favor, the potential of an NBA Finals appearance is very real. Here are five reasons why the Cavs will make it all the way to the final round this year.
1. Home Court Advantage
Despite bowing out in the last home game against Boston Celtics, ending their 18-game home win streak, the Cavs have had one of the most intimidating home field advantages this season. The team went 31-10 at home, tied for fifth best in the NBA.
Also, with their first taste of playoff basketball in four years, anticipate a fanatical Toronto-esque showing for the Cleveland faithful as long as the Cavs are in the playoffs.
Next: Gelling at the Right Time