- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
10 Best Three-Point Shooters in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Updated: April 9, 2015
The three-pointer in Cleveland Cavaliers history has seemingly never been more prominent, with each member of the “Big Three” in LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love all having made his mark this season.
Not only that, but the team has already set a new record for threes in a game during the November 15th rout over the Atlanta Hawks.
Over the years, the team has had its share of prolific three-point shooters. Here’s our look at the top 10 in Cavs history:
10. Damon Jones
In his brief three-year career with the Cavaliers, Jones was a hired gun off the bench, but his numbers were up and down during that time. The self-proclaimed “Greatest Shooter in the World” could be a strong presence from outside, but his overall game was lacking enough that he was dispatched in the trade that brought Mo Williams to the team.
Next: Wesley Person