- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
- Report: Cavs Release Huge Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Return
10 Best Three-Point Shooters in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Updated: April 9, 2015
The three-pointer in Cleveland Cavaliers history has seemingly never been more prominent, with each member of the “Big Three” in LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love all having made his mark this season.
Not only that, but the team has already set a new record for threes in a game during the November 15th rout over the Atlanta Hawks.
Over the years, the team has had its share of prolific three-point shooters. Here’s our look at the top 10 in Cavs history:
10. Damon Jones
In his brief three-year career with the Cavaliers, Jones was a hired gun off the bench, but his numbers were up and down during that time. The self-proclaimed “Greatest Shooter in the World” could be a strong presence from outside, but his overall game was lacking enough that he was dispatched in the trade that brought Mo Williams to the team.
Next: Wesley Person