- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
10 Best Three-Point Shooters in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Updated: April 9, 2015
The three-pointer in Cleveland Cavaliers history has seemingly never been more prominent, with each member of the “Big Three” in LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love all having made his mark this season.
Not only that, but the team has already set a new record for threes in a game during the November 15th rout over the Atlanta Hawks.
Over the years, the team has had its share of prolific three-point shooters. Here’s our look at the top 10 in Cavs history:
10. Damon Jones
In his brief three-year career with the Cavaliers, Jones was a hired gun off the bench, but his numbers were up and down during that time. The self-proclaimed “Greatest Shooter in the World” could be a strong presence from outside, but his overall game was lacking enough that he was dispatched in the trade that brought Mo Williams to the team.
Next: Wesley Person