- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
10 Best Three-Point Shooters in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Updated: April 9, 2015
The three-pointer in Cleveland Cavaliers history has seemingly never been more prominent, with each member of the “Big Three” in LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love all having made his mark this season.
Not only that, but the team has already set a new record for threes in a game during the November 15th rout over the Atlanta Hawks.
Over the years, the team has had its share of prolific three-point shooters. Here’s our look at the top 10 in Cavs history:
10. Damon Jones
In his brief three-year career with the Cavaliers, Jones was a hired gun off the bench, but his numbers were up and down during that time. The self-proclaimed “Greatest Shooter in the World” could be a strong presence from outside, but his overall game was lacking enough that he was dispatched in the trade that brought Mo Williams to the team.
Next: Wesley Person